SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 10.500 customers in 215 countries and territories. Our employees are the foundation of this success.
SWIFT has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are waiting for you here at SWIFT.
Your key responsibilities as a talented and motivated team player are :
1. Perform and control day-to-day systems administration/ management activities that may include initial set-up, configuration, testing of hardware or software platforms and/ or customisation to maintenance and upgrade projects.
2. Work with a team of specialists to resolve simple to moderately complex problem management issues by investigating and devising solutions for systems/ operations. This may include installations, set-ups, error message, on line transactions, system/application status, testing solutions, operational procedures in accordance with the service level agreement.
3. Interact with network services, software systems engineering and /or applications development in order to restore availability of services and/or identify root cause of problems.
4. Define and implement recommendations to issues in the area of either systems, or databases, or applications or a combination thereof.
5. Participate in system/network projects/enhancements by representing department in project meetings
6. May participate in the development of automation tools.
7. Document adequately the procedures to execute all the tasks
8. Demonstrate in execution of the tasks a clear quality driven approach and CI mind set
Professional Knowledge and Skills:
Technical knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- A competitive salary package
- Great benefits ( great pension plan ; insurance coverage)
- Fantastic work environment
- Access to a wide library of personal and technical courses and trainings
- The chance to work within an international work environment with colleagues across the globe