• Design, develop, integrate third party components, test, install and support programs/systems.
• Analyze technical and functional requirements and translate them into software solutions. Understand dependencies toward other systems and teams.
• Evaluate and recommend technical feasibility, do proof of concepts and cost estimates of the proposed solutions.
• Prepare installation and operating procedures.
• Provide technical assistance to colleagues and assist in resolving problems reported by other team members. Develop and maintain technical documentation.
• Supporting the delivered software and being part of a 'Center of Expertise' problem solving team. Analyze support cases and, when appropriate, provide solutions following the established case management processes
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent discipline.
• 4+ years of C++ development experience using OO programming techniques
• Experience with UNIX operating system (LINUX Redhat preferred) and shell scripting/ PERL/Python language(s)
• PKI/Certification Authority/LDAP directory/SSL, HSM knowledge will be considered as a plus
• Experience with Web application containers such as Tomcat or Weblogic servers is an asset
• Knowledge of Web Application frameworks such as JSF
• Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins
• Experience with Agile methodology
- Adaptability and responsiveness to change
- Take accountability for delivering results
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Planning and organising
- Quality orientation
- Team orientation
- Open communication
• Competitive salary and bonus with exceptional benefits /100% company paid Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
• 401(k) matching
• Excellent training and career development opportunities
• Career Advancement
• 4 weeks paid vacation & 12 Holidays
• Friendly, professional, stable working environment where one can grow in their career
• Casual/Professional Environment
• Company Paid Gym Membership
• Company Functions & Community Outreach Programs
SWIFT is an Equal Opportunity Employer
SWIFT is world’s leading provider of secure financial messaging services. Our messaging platform, products and services connect more than 11,000 institutions. We enable our global community of users to communicate securely, exchanging standardized financial messages in a reliable way, thereby facilitating global and local financial flows, and supporting trade and commerce all around the world.
SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 11,000 customers in 200+ countries and territories. Our employees are the foundation of this success.
SWIFT has a unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2800 employees of 70+ nationalities, in 25 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that are waiting for you here at SWIFT.
Headquartered in Belgium, SWIFT's international governance and oversight reinforces the neutral, global character of its cooperative structure. SWIFT's global office network ensures an active presence in all the major financial centers.
The Security Infrastructure development team is responsible for developing and maintaining the PKI based security infrastructure systems and software components. The candidate will be participating in all steps of the software development cycle, including analysis of requirements, design, implementation, testing, and support of the developed applications.