SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 11 000 customers in 200+ countries and territories. Our employees are the foundation of this success.
SWIFT has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2800 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that are waiting for you here at SWIFT.
The Business and Technical services team is hiring a Senior Standards Consultant to support in delivering and generate new revenue streams, engage in strategic discussions and projects that are transforming the financial industry landscape; work with commercial teams in SWIFT to build bridges that position standard service value propositions, delivering solutions to our customers’ needs.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Coordinate and deliver medium to high complexity payable Standards advisory related consulting projects for our customers mainly focused on payment services. Securities and Trade Finance knowledge is an asset.
- Define plans for standards implementation/mapping specification development and/or infrastructural projects of medium to large size/complexity and/or assist in defining such plans
- Analyze and define business needs that result in the development of SWIFT ISO standards implementation specifications within the scope of a project (ideally including business and logical models, testing and implementation tools and/or documentation).
- Provide specialist knowledge on formalizing usage specifications in Swift’s platform (MyStandards).
For this type of consulting assignments, we expect the Standards Consultant to:
- Prepare underlying documentation of supporting flows
- Articulate objective, relevant and accurate recommendations
- Develop a strong and trusting relationship with customers during the engagement
- Be a single point of contact for the customer to provide project assistance liaising with other SWIFT standards specialists
- Ability to create business and standards content in order to facilitate forum discussions and/or deliver trainings.
- Follow-up on product/service improvement areas or deficiencies internally at SWIFT and ensure consistent communication towards the customer
- Assist with business development and pre-sales activities by providing communication of the value proposition towards the account managers, delivering commercial presentations, assist to service scoping meetings, creating service proposals.
- Collaborate with marketing and other teams to ensure sales collateral is developed and maintained which tells the story of how standards products & services add value to the customer.
- Identify projects and opportunities for the use of payments business standards in local and/or global projects;
University degree in Marketing, Economics, Engineering or equivalent. MBA preferred.
Skills and Experience: