Calling for Agile Coach/Agile Parctioner/Scrum Master
Are you an Agile Coach who is passionate about the Agile way of working and culture? Do you thrive in an autonomous cross-functional team?
We are looking for an inspired and passionate Agile Coach to join the Agile Transformation team and drive the implementation of the agile values and principles in the company.
Based in SWIFT Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) you will be driving the adoption of Agile practices in the tribe and help new teams to participate in ceremonies and solve hindrances from a methodological and/or interpersonal point of view. You will also act as a center of expertise for Agile.
As a driving force of technological change, we operate in a true agile way. You will have a unique opportunity to expand your reach in term of knowledge, network and build your expertise through SWIFT’s global platform.
We want the right people. If you’ve got what it takes we will have a role for your level of expertise.
What to expect
You will introduce the Agile approach
- Train teams in the agile framework and the new way of working
- Work on continuous development and improvement of methods (together with other Agile Coaches) and incorporate them into day-to-day work of the Squads
- Define mechanisms to share information among stakeholders
You will build highly effective squads
- Help squads reach their goals by inspiring team members to deliver their maximum potential
- Follow up on internal processes of the team and one-on-one conversations with different members to deliver coaching and feedback
- Facilitate learning and development through individual and team coaching, deliver trainings, facilitate workshops, and offsites
- Set up and conduct the Agile Ceremonies (Scrum): daily huddle, sprint planning, retrospectives.
- Keep an objective perspective on issues and troubleshoots by applying agile principles
- Support teams in determining the resource allocation
You will have the opportunity to develop yourself and others:
- You will contribute to the personal development of the team
- Deliver constant feedback to team member
- Provide input to the performance evaluations of the team members
- Promote self-organization and team spirit
- Identify issues and celebrate successes
- Provide agile coaching to Tribe Lead, Product Owners and Squad members
- You will be a member of the Agile Centre of Expertise Coaches team
- Be an active contributor to the Agile Coaches and Agile Transformation team.
- Help develop an Agile Community of practice
- Build and share experience, best practices, and learnings within an agile coach community.
- Peer-2-peer coaching between agile coaches colleagues.
You will work in a truly international environment with main hubs across three continents. We have global reach and impact but operate fast as we are a relatively small company.
What will make you successful?
- Autonomous, driven, with strong ability to quickly adapt and respond to change.
- Customer oriented and quality mindset – we continually strive to deliver true customer value.
- Open-minded, solutions oriented, and a true team player – gaining energy through collaboration with others.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
Technical skills & knowledge
- 2 to 10 years of experience in Agile Coaching / Scrum Master / Product Owner position:
- Strong coaching, mentoring, teaching and facilitation skills.
- Good understanding of the Scrum framework, Kanban and DevOps practices.
- Certifications (Scrum and Kanban, SAFe, ICAgile) is ideal
- Background in IT development, testing, business analysist, project manager, Marketing or Sales position.
- An ambassador attitude of the "new" Agile@SWIFT culture. With the following strong emphasis:
- You are an inspiration and you show energy & passion
- You think big (but you also appreciate small improvements)
- You achieve the best result by empowering and giving teams responsibility, but at the same time you know how to "excite", challenge and keep the team on their toes
- You stimulate people to really achieve
- You are a role model in giving feedback
- You act as facilitator in conflict resolution, meeting facilitation, group dynamics, and personality styles to help your squads
- You act as Counselor using your active listening skills to create a space where problems can be discussed with honesty and safety.
- Insatiable appetite for learning new things and improving existing ones
- Passionate about communication, group dynamics and coaching and you are not afraid to raise issues and drive change
- Ability to understand the distinction between coaching and mentoring and know when to apply each most successfully
- Ability to define development plan for a team and to educate others
- Ability to work in diverse environments across squads
- A good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
SWIFT is world’s leading provider of secure financial messaging services. Our messaging platform, products and services connect more than 11,000 institutions. We enable our global community of users to communicate securely, exchanging standardised financial messages in a reliable way, thereby facilitating global and local financial flows, and supporting trade and commerce all around the world.