Are you passionate about people and technology? Can you bring your experiences and bring established solutions?
We are looking for an experienced individual with a can-do attitude to tackle new challenges bring a spirit and willingness to roll up your sleeves, help remove obstacles, and work towards delivering the goals set by the company.
Based in Belgium, you will be working hands-on with an amazingly dedicated and high-performing team with vast amount of experience. You will have a unique opportunity to expand your knowledge, build your expertise - and directly contribute to the future direction of SWIFT!
What to expect
Your scope and interactions will span across Finance, HR, and IT; this role is a binding agent across multiple divisions and throughout HR.
You’ll be part of a global management team and will directly contribute to the future direction of SWIFT.
It is a split role, here’s some of the more specifics:
Total Global Rewards:
- Ownership of global compensation – establishing and administering salaries ranges, midpoints, incentives, warrants, job evaluations, salary surveys process, etc… from entry-level roles to executive compensation.
- Responsible for pensions – design, distribution, control and compliance.
- Benefits – setting the global strategy, as part of total rewards but allowing the execution remains within the regions
- Mobility - administration of short and long-term international assignments, including immigration, compliance, tax and vendor management
HR Information Systems:
- Workday. We just went live - which is super exciting! But the fun has only begun. We need to sustain the system and bring new functionality. You will have a vital role in both.
- You will own the longer term road map of systems needs and adoption planning of future functionality, Workday as well as other systems.
- Ensuring continued compliance with GDPR.
- Will deliver the needed analytics and reporting execution for the company.
SWIFT is world’s leading provider of secure financial messaging services. Our messaging platform, products and services connect more than 11,000 institutions. We enable our global community of users to communicate securely, exchanging standardised financial messages in a reliable way, thereby facilitating global and local financial flows, and supporting trade and commerce all around the world.
People are the foundations of our success. We depend on technological and business excellence – and on a culture that values diversity, strives for sustainability and fosters a healthy work/life balance.