SWIFT is world’s leading provider of secure financial messaging services. Our messaging platform, products and services connect more than 11,000 institutions. We enable our global community of users to communicate securely, exchanging standardized financial messages in a reliable way, thereby facilitating global and local financial flows, and supporting trade and commerce all around the world.
Our employees are the foundation of this success.
SWIFT has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2800 employees of 70+ nationalities, in 25 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are waiting for you here at SWIFT.
Knowledge on following SWIFT Applications is an asset: Alliance Access, Alliance Gateway, Alliance Webplatform, SWIFTNet Link, RMA.
Experience and Knowledge with the following Technologies are a plus:
• Safenet HSM Technologies
• Weblogic, Apache Tomcat and GlassFish
• PKI Technology
Professional Knowledge and Skills:
• Strong problem solving orientation and skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
• Disciplined and process oriented attitude
• Demonstrated leverage of a methodical and analytical mindset during problem investigations and management of incidents
• Ability to work under pressure
SWIFT is an Equal Opportunity Employer