SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 10.500 customers in 215 countries and territories.
Our employees are the foundation of this success.
SWIFT has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are waiting for you here at SWIFT.
•Resolve (internal) customer requests with moderate complexity for new and/or modified network infrastructure,
•Participate in and/or lead projects of medium to large complexity,
•Provide input for analysis and design for installation and testing of telecommunications projects,
•Plan and perform installations/upgrades and testing of telecommunications infrastructure and related equipment,
•Produce installation and test documentation,
•Provide regular progress reports in ongoing installations to all stakeholders,
•To be on-call on rotational basis for interventions outside office hours,
•Follow technological evolution in your own area of responsibility and to keep management informed of applicability’s for use of new products
Experience with data cabling, patching and installing ICT hardware
- You have strong technical skill
- You have experience in the area of facility electronics, automation and/or general electrical installations
- You are able to work in a multi project environment.
- As a person you are stress-resilient, client focused and accurate.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a critical environment is a must, preferably in a telecom or (hosting) datacenter environment
- Good oral and written communication skills (technical English is an advantage)
- Flexibility towards working hours, willing to work in a 24/7 on-call schedule
_ flecibility to travel to remote locations to do related work
- Living within 60 minutes from the city