Your responsibilities will be to
- Present and interact with customers on SWIFT interfaces, integration and API products and solution proposals, at customer site and events, working closely on customer accounts.
- Meet with the customer to identify their needs and scope requirements to propose architecture/application solutions to client needs, composed of all the SWIFT integration, messaging, standards and interface software and services.
- Demonstrate value of SWIFT technology solutions versus alternatives, including operations, resiliency and security recommendations. Overcome objections of a technical nature.
- Be conversant and eager to absorb modern integration techniques and technologies, especially messaging, cloud, APIs.
Do you have what it takes?
Education and experience
- University degree in computer science or IT related fields, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT integration and architecture of global systems and solutions, preferably messaging, integration and/or API solutions.
Professional knowledge and expertise
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills required
- Fluent in French and English a must (written and spoken), any other European language is an asset
- Strong customer orientation and commitment to deliver with quality
- Good analytical and trouble-shooting skills
Nice to have
- Experience in financial institutions or market infrastructure (ie, central bank, stock exchange, central securities depository, ...) systems or operations
- Experience with integration middleware, common messaging and API technologies.
- Proven ability to work independently and to contribute in a multi-skilled and multi-country team environment
- Knowledge of SWIFTNet, SWIFT's interface, integration and API solutions is a nice to have
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are waiting for you here at SWIFT.
SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 10.500 customers in 215 countries and territories.
Our employees are the foundation of this success.
SWIFT has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
You will work as dedicated SME for the FR region, within the EMEA presales team, hands-on with customers to design and integrate SWIFT Solutions.
As such you will be the technical and product expert around API, cloud, integration and connectivity, working in close collaboration with commercial and business managers.