SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 10.500 customers in 215 countries and territories.
Our employees are the foundation of this success.
SWIFT has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are waiting for you here at SWIFT.
Your responsibilities Under the supervision and coaching of experienced analysts, you will:
- Support the new data warehouse and Business Intelligence tool implementation.
- Develop knowledge of SWIFT business and its data.
- Extract data by building queries on the Business Intelligence tool.
- Create insightful dashboard and visualization (chart/graphs) based on the data extracted using the Business Intelligence tool.
- Perform data reconciliation and data quality checks.
- Deliver structured and quality reports.
- Support the team whenever necessary on a variety of tasks.
Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in IT / Business Studies / Data / Statistics / Banking
Analytical mindset, detail oriented, good sense of design
Excellent communication skills, fluency in English (oral and written).
Internship position(s) for duration of 3 to 6 months