In general, the responsibilities of a product manager, are to:
- Define product/market and develop improved/new product concepts and/or business solutions requirements based on customer needs
- Provide IT with customer/product requirements. Act as an interface between product development and commercial teams
- Deliver on all aspects of a marketing plan (product/pricing offer, promotion, development of user documentation, training of customers and commercial divisions)
- Manage assigned products through their life cycle by defining yearly sales targets, continuously monitoring P&L and ensuring continually product improvements or renewals
- Liaise with other divisions/departments, customers, vendors, regulatory bodies and industry associations and make presentations
- Keep abreast with trends in the industry and share information with other divisions/departments.
In particular, we are looking for an enthusiastic marketing savvy professional, with interest in new technologies, to drive priorities and requirements for the evolution of our new product 'Alliance Cloud'.
- Through market/product analysis and consultation with commercial teams and customers, identify and understand customer requirements for our Cloud solution. Assess how these requirements fit in our overall company and interface & cloud strategy, and translate them in clear product requirements. Ensure alignment, convergence and proper prioritization across all stakeholders (e.g. customers, account managers, developers, architects).
- In addition, ensure our new Cloud solution is geared to timely support SWIFT and market driven initiatives. This entails: understand the initiative and its use case for our client base, evaluate the impact to support the initiative and integrate the requirements in the Cloud roadmap to ensure supportability prior to the go-live of the initiative.
- With the launch of our new 'Alliance Cloud' product, our current cloud base will need to be guided through a migration project. Assist with the organisation and coordination of this large initiative and look for ways to make this transition as smooth as possible from a customer perspective.
The perfect candidate has a good understanding of our customer base (banks, corporates, investment manager, …) and keeps abreast of new technologies and industry trends. He or she has good analytical and interpersonal skills, is well organised, is able to translate customer needs in clear requirements, and is strong in delivering presentations.
Do you have what it takes? Education - University degree or equivalent Experience - At least 2 years experience in a financial operations, product or service development/project planning/management role, ideally as junior product manager
SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 11.000 customers in 215 countries and territories. Our employees are the foundation of this success.
SWIFT has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that are waiting for you here at SWIFT.
Within SWIFT’s Marketing division, the "Cloud and Interfaces" department defines our interface and integration offering, which today includes Cloud, Alliance Access, Alliance Message Hub, and Alliance Integration Platform.