We are looking for a seasoned partnership manager, to run this global role with responsibility for developing the contractual and technical framework of partnership with specific third party vendors in order to grow SWIFT’s platform and drive the digital transformation of cross-border payments.
Being successful in this role will require to acquire and maintain a good understanding of SWIFT’s ecosystem, to understand SWIFT’s strategy and vision, and to be ahead of what’s happening in the market. Collaboration with colleagues as well as at all levels across the company will be instrumental, as you will need to align with the partnership strategies defined across business lines.
You will focus on supporting business lines’ inorganic growth strategies through strategic, platform and sourcing partnerships, enabling SWIFT to enter new markets, leverage scale in existing markets by complementing its platform, as well as increase its delivery capacity. You will coordinate and work with the Business Owners in formulating partnership strategies and criteria, ensuring that their partnership strategy aligns with the broader corporate strategy, as well as coordinate with functional support areas (Finance, HR, Legal etc.) during the due diligence cycle. You will develop, implement and foster adoption of best practices in partnership processes.
• Must have Partner Management experience; with prior experience in leading strategic partnerships
• Strong internal collaboration skills, natural networker, able to negotiate compromise to solve complex issues
• Excellent and diplomatic written and verbal communication skills
• Senior stakeholder management skills (sufficient senior level gravitas)
• Detail oriented and have exceptional organizational skills
• Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills, and a solutions-oriented focus
• Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast paced, rapidly-changing environment
• Have a strong understanding of the latest market and technology trends in the financial industry
• Track-record of going beyond concepts, defining viable strategies and getting things done with a lean, pragmatic approach for a fast and predictable project execution
SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 11.000 customers in 215 countries and territories. Our employees are the foundation of this success. SWIFT has a unique corporate mindset – SWIFT is a cooperative and a company in which diversity, personal development and agility are actively encouraged. If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2600 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that are waiting for you here at SWIFT.
The main objective of this job will be to build the relationship with key vendors in the SWIFT ecosystem and identify opportunities to build strong and productive partnerships.