SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 10.500 customers in 215 countries and territories.
Our employees are the foundation of this success.
SWIFT has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are waiting for you here at SWIFT.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with customers.
- Set up, maintain and provide oversight on all deliverables of the Premium Plus Service, including monitoring of critical systems, health checks, troubleshoot training, escalation contacts and procedures.
- Promote and propose change in the customer environment for resilience and optimisation of their use of SWIFT products and services.
- Identify and drive process and tool improvements
- Be a contact for the local Account Managers with regards to the promotion of support services
- Contribute to the team activities (regular meetings, publishing a monthly newsletter, organizing Premium Services Form, …)
- University degree in IT, Engineering, Science or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience in Technical Support, Operations or Project Management, of which at least 3 years related to SWIFT Products and Services
- Solid technical background, with good understanding of SWIFT’s products, services and applications, including SWIFTNET and FIN messaging, PKI, Standards, Interfaces, Ordering & Provisioning, Customer Support
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and French. Knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- Troubleshooter, organised and being able to build and maintain relationships