SWIFT is world’s leading provider of secure financial messaging services. Our messaging platform, products and services connect more than 11,000 institutions. We enable our global community of users to communicate securely, exchanging standardized financial messages in a reliable way, thereby facilitating global and local financial flows, and supporting trade and commerce all around the world.
Working within the division of Operations, the Deployment Planning Coordinator is responsible for owning the project planning and coordination of all phases and activities involved in the release of systems, software and infrastructure into the SWIFT Production environment. Providing project management oversight from early deployment specification, you will oversees projects through closeout for planning and coordination, reporting, forecasting, and implementation.
This position requires a strong rapport with numerous SWIFT business units in order to ensure successful working relationships in the smooth and effective delivery of technology solutions based on business requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification/experience
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Planning and / or Project Management and/or Agile/Scrum methodology, preferably within the area of IT product development and/or area of similar complexity
• Good understanding of Project Management and Agile principles and official methodologies
• Experience dealing with distributed teams with contributing teams located in various continents and time-zones
• Excellent communication, planning and stakeholder management skills with strong attention to detail
In return, you will be part of a dynamic and multinational company (with English as the working language) employing more than 55 nationalities. SWIFT offers a motivating work environment with a structured training and development program for you and plenty of opportunities to demonstrate your personal strengths. We have benefits such as premium free health insurance, premium free end wage pension, sport allowance, a free in-house fitness center and there will be a competitive salary on offer.