SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 10.500 customers in 215 countries and territories.
Our employees are the foundation of this success.
SWIFT has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are waiting for you here at SWIFT.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Identify customer needs / market opportunities and achieve business growth by building and maintaining long term customer relationships with primarily regional and private banks, corporate customers and asset managers in German and potentially French speaking Switzerland
- Develop commercial plans in order to achieve targeted sales objectives in an optimal, cost-beneficial way
- Act as a single point of contact and / center of expertise on SWIFT products and services for customers assigned to you
- Implement plans / projects/ initiatives towards assigned customers by coordinating and tracking all activities in our sales management tool
- Liaise with other divisions/departments, commercial team managers and members in order to provide a coordinated service and integrated solution to assigned customers
- Provide feedback on market intelligence, product issues and other relevant information to the relevant departments internally (marketing, pricing, IT)
- Represent SWIFT by attending, participating and presenting to regional fairs, forums and meetings and promote products and services in order to grow our business
- Define, prepare, present and ensure implementation of solutions for your selected customers based on SWIFT's offering
- Grow skills and knowledge and share it with peers
- Education: University degree or equivalent by experience
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Understanding of the financial industry with focus on Switzerland
- Business understanding and awareness of changing industry trends
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales and/or customer facing roles in the financial industry
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the Swiss banking industry, with a focus on cantonal banks, private banks, asset managers and corporate clients, is a strong asset
- Strong relationship manager with strong Customer focus and Business acumen
- Native German-speaker and fluent English
- French and/or Italian is a good asset
- Excellent team worker
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Willing to travel (20-30%)