SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 10.500 customers in 215 countries and territories.
Our employees are the foundation of this success.
SWIFT has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are waiting for you here at SWIFT.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Manage projects of medium to large size/complexity/risk, ensuring effectiveness in meeting customer's needs, and successfully deliver the project's expected outcomes
- Assisting the sales teams to prepare proposal packages and prototypes, either based on standardized proposals or customized for more complex offerings
- In projects where work is subcontracted, work with partners and third parties to deliver a project in a prime contractor or subcontractor role
- Apply project management skills to facilitate projects to ensure all stakeholders in the projects are well informed, to track and monitor status of the projects, to ensure projects will complete as expected and planned
- Apply a sound technical background to help deliver complex technical and integration solutions to customers and resolve technical questions
- Meet with the customer to identify their needs and requirements and to propose architecture/application and services to client needs, composed of all the SWIFT attributes, messaging, standards, interface software and services
- Translate business and technical requirements into a Project Plan
- Monitor, maintain and report to team, customers and project manager on the project status on a continuous basis and for the duration of the project
- Assist with technical responses to customer RFIs and RFPs
- Work with accounts manager and customer project manager to ensure the project stays on track in terms of cost, schedule, quality, resources versus plans and take corrective actions if necessary.
- Review status of all projects on a regular basis and escalate when appropriate
- In line with team objectives, support (region) teams by defining processes, and transfer knowledge
Education: Bachelor degree in computer science or related field, a Master degree is an advantage.
- 5 or more years of experience in technical project management, product implementation, support or equivalent experience
- Experience in delivery of projects to an external organization is an additional asset
- Experience in the financial services or related industry is an important asset
- Fluent in English and one other Asian Language (e.g. Mandarin, Bahasa), both written and spoken
- Proven ability to contribute in a diverse, multi-cultural, multi-country team environment and the ability to work independently
- Ability to contribute in a team environment and deliver under pressure
- Analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Customer orientation and commitment to quality
- Strong communication, assertiveness and presentation skills
- Willing to travel
Following additional skills are an asset:
- Certification on project management ( Prince2, PMP, …)
- Knowledge of SWIFTNet, SWIFT's interface products, and SWIFT's messaging solutions
- Experience with integration middleware and common messaging technologies
- Knowledge in modern integration techniques and technologies, especially Service Oriented Architectures, application server and Web services